Here are the ingredients and directions to make delicious Grilled Corn.
3 Ears of shucked corn
1 cup butter
1 cup Parmesan grated cheese
2 tablespoons black pepper or red chili powder
1. Preheat all clad electric griddle at 250 degrees.
2. Apply peanut oil on corn, season with some salt and put it on the griddle, keep turning corn frequently until lightly charred.
3. Remove corn from griddle, lightly brush with butter and season with black pepper or red chili.
4. Grill for another 5 minutes, and then remove from the grill
5. Squeeze lemon on corn and sprinkle the cheese over the corn and then serve.